Safari Snorkel for Mazda BT50 08/2011 Onwards
In store fitting available
Notify me when back in stock
Safari Snorkel suited for all diesel models of the Mazda BT50 08/2011 Onwards
The SS985HF Mazda BT50 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of the 3.2ltr Diesel Models 08/2011 Onward engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Mazda BT50, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Mazda BT50 design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Mazda BT50 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australia designed, moulded and manufactured.
- Complete fitting kit with acurate cutting templete, bolts, clamps and brackets
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements.
- Increased airflow for your 3,2ltr Diesel Models 08/2011 Onwards engine.
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream.
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength.
- Comprehensive Mazda BT50 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Pick up from 4x4 Customs store (free).
Postage Australia wide is available to business addresses only.
Contact us for a fully installed price.
Ph: 07 3172 6520
Address: 9/29 Moreton Bay Rd, Capalaba QLD 4157
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 4x4 Custom Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.