SnoMaster Expedition Series 95L Double Door Fridge
The SnoMaster Expedition Series portable fridge freezers have 70mm high density insulation, the thickest in the SnoMaster range. Designed for trips where access to mains power is not available for extended periods of time, the SnoMaster Expeditions Series are renowned for their rugged build quality, unbeatable performance and reliability. The Expedition Series 95L single door is the largest in the SnoMaster range offering a massive storage capacity, and is encased in a food grade stainless steel cabinet. Like all of the SnoMaster, the Expedition Series 95L uses the world famous SnoMaster compressor which comes with a full 5 year warranty and can run on 12/24V or 240V.
The 70mm thick high-density insulation which is used throughout the SnoMaster Expedition Series range, combined with the SnoMaster technology means that the Expedition Series 95L fridge is very efficient with an average power draw of approximately 1.8-2.2 amps per hour at 32 degrees Celsius ambient temperature.The SnoMaster compressor also has a soft start function that protects components and a low voltage cut off that can be set at either 10V, 10.7V, or 11.8V to protect your battery.
The SnoMaster Expedition Series 95L unit comes with a quality transit bag, has an LED cabinet light and an open door alarm function that sounds if the door is left open for more than 3 minutes. The remote control which can be recharged with an inbuilt solar panel enables remote monitoring of performance and adjustment of all of the fridges functions.
The Expedition Series 95L is the largest single zone unit in the Expedition range at 825W 510D 630H and only weighs 33.5Kg.
- Weight: 32.5Kg
- Size (mm): 825W 510D 630H
- Runs off 12/24V or 240v
- Temperature range: 10⁰C to -22⁰C
- 70mm high density Polyurethane insulation
- Stainless Steel finish
- Stainless steel hinges, locks and handles
- Digital thermostat
- Open Lid alarm
- Internal LED Light
- Integrated drain holes to assist cleaning
- SnoMaster 66W compressor with 5 Year Warranty
- 2 year warranty on cabinet and components
- Power consumption
- Avg 1.6 amps per hour at 32 degrees Celsius ambient
- Low speed operation@2,400 RPM 2.5 amps
- High speed operation @3,500 RPM 5.5 amps
- Auto @2,400 – 3,500 RPM 4.5 amps
- Soft start function
- Wireless remote control (solar charged)
- Voltage cut out can be set at 10V, 10.7V or 11.8V
- Climate Rating: T-Tropical
- Transit bag and baskets included
- Bottle opener that attaches to front or side of fridge
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 4x4 Custom Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.